People feel online shopping is better than In-store due to the following reasons:
- Time factor: Online shopping can be done at any time. Moreover, it can be done fastly when compared to in-store shopping since fatigue is not there.
- Comparison: Rates comparison can be done easily in online shopping. In-store shopping does not facilitate comparison across vendors.
- Traffic: It is tough to visit store locations amidst traffic. Finding a good car parking free of cost is also difficult in most places.
- Better offers: Normally online sellers offer more discounts than the stores.
- Luggage: In-store shopping makes you carry the stuff purchased. Whereas online shopping sites deliver the goods at your doorstep.
- Variety: In the case of online shopping buyer can easily get all the related products in one place. For example, wedding shopping includes dress, make-up items, accessories and on. Sites like KasilJean provide related products and entire details at a single place. Only big stores can offer such facilities to which all may not have easy accessibility.
- Customer friendly return policy: The return of goods is easy on online sites. Most of them have customer friendly policies and offer a considerable time period for returning goods. Also returning of your goods can be done without stepping outside the door of your home. Whereas, you have to visit the store to return the goods. Most of the stores do not encourage sales returns.
- Gifting: You can simply enter the address of the person to whom you want to gift the item and the online seller will deliver it to him. This is not possible in the in-store Very few stores offer this convenience.
- Reviews: Before buying we can check the opinion of earlier buyers in online shopping. This is not possible in the in-store
- Crowd: Online shoppers can escape the rush and crowd and lengthy billing queues.