I have been a reluctant online shopper for quite a long time:
It was perhaps the wrong initiation or the bitter experiences in the first two times that put me off online shopping about a couple of years ago. So, in spite of all the attendant trouble I use to still drive all the way up to the market and pick up my stuff.
I have changed recently:
With a knee injury and a bad back, it was the sanest thing to turn into an online shopper. I don’t want to any more risk my health driving all the way negotiating the heavy traffic to pick up trivial things. My wife thinks that it is one of the best decisions of my life.
But of course, I have my own checks before I check out of the sites:
One instance is that if I like something, I go back to check what people have to say about it. Checking reviews is an absolutely essential step before I begin in the checkout.
Last week, I wanted to surprise her with a new set of Loveplugs but could not put a finger on one of my two favorites.
Reviews from people come to your rescue like that:
If you were to ask me how the exercise of checking reviews helps, here is a list:
- It helps you determine the features quickly;
- It helps you in making a choice faster;
- It can tell you a lot about what to expect when the parcel finally lands at the doorstep;
- It is a good way to know how receptive people are about the product;
- Reviews say a lot about the quality of the product and the services and
- Finally, a good review is a sales talk. It can convert the most stubborn person into a patron!
How do you shop online?…